This is the Operating System version 3.1.0 for the Pa4X.
Important Note on updating your Pa4X
- Before installing this update, be sure your Pa4X already includes OS v2.0.0 (you can check it in the Media > Utility page). If it still includes a previous version (v1.x.x), please download and install v2.0.0 before installing this update.
- Depending on the production lot of your keyboard, the Pa4X accepts the update package with one of these two extensions: “PKG” or “UPD”.
To know which type of package your Pa4X requires turn it on while pressing and holding INTRO 1. After the calibration procedure the display will ask you to select either “a valid PKG file” or “a valid UPD file”. To avoid any damage to your Pa4X, download and install only the required file and be sure to follow the instructions provided.
- Keyboard Sets can now be copied to multiple SongBook Entries
- Chord Sequence can now drive the Harmony voices
- Multiple selection of SongBook Entries
- Master Transpose now applied to the Lyrics and Score pages
- Sample and MultiSample select windows modified